Are you tossing the idea about participating in the Ribbon Ride & Run on September 24th, 2016? We hope to see you there! The Ribbon Ride & Run is held in Cambridge, Minnesota and starts at 9am but we recommend registering by September 8th, so we can guarantee you a Ribbon Run & Ride T-shirt. Join in this good cause to help local cancer patients and their families, as all proceeds go to people with cancer who need help with daily living expenses: food, transportation, utilities, rent, and more. And it will be a good time! After the race, there will be a Health & Wellness Expo, lunch, music, door prizes, games and so much more.
Or stop by our Cambridge Fitness Center to Sign Up!
Details about the Ribbon Run & Ride Event
- Who – This event is coordinated by the Cambridge Medical Center, Outdoor Edge, and Total Wellness Coaching. All are welcome! Choose whether you want to Walk, Ride your Bike or be a Sleep Walker… We are inviting anyone with an interest to come out and help raise an emergency fund for cancer patients at our very own Cambridge Medical Center.
- What – You have a few choices to choose from when participating in this event. You will be asked to select from these options when you register: 5K Run/Walk, Bike Ride 10 Miles, Bike Ride 25 miles or become a Sleep Walker. Sleep Walkers are those donating and choosing to sleep-in to support the cause.
- Where – PACKET PICKUP is on Friday, September 23rd between 4-7pm at our Total Wellness Coaching Location: 538 S Main St, Suite 110 Cambridge, MN 55008. There will be a Ready? Ride! Run! Wellness Fair going on at that time and no packet pickup the day of the ride. The STARTING LINE of the Ribbon Run & Ride is at Outdoor Edge – Address: 115 South Adams St. Cambridge, MN 55008. The FINISH LINE is at Total Wellness Coaching, the same place as packet pickup.
- When – REGISTER now or before September 8th to secure a T-shirt for this Ribbon Run & Ride. The START TIME is 9 am if you are pre-registered but if you are registering at the last minute, get there at 8 am.
- Why – Last but certainly not least, why are we doing this? We are coming together to help support the extra expenses of living with cancer and fighting it. Together let’s positively increase awareness, financial stability and our attitude.
Pre-Registration is only $25 & that includes a T-shirt and Lunch! See you there and together we will ride!