Spinning indoor cycling classes have gained popularity in recent years, offering a workout for all fitness levels, cardiovascular benefits, the opportunity to workout in groups and requiring no unique or special skills. As a zero impact activity, it is ideal for anyone looking for an intense cardiovascular workout but does not want to put extra stress on their hips and knees. Total Wellness Coaching serves the Cambridge and Insanti, MN area and offers many different spin class opportunities each week and features the Lemond Rev Master PRO stationary bikes, which are some of the best bikes on the market. You will notice how smooth the ride is and they each have a computer which will tell you just how far your journey was!
Spin Class Options Insanti County, MN
Total Wellness Coaching offers many options for those interested in spinning indoor cycling classes. Whether you are trying it for the first time or have been attending regularly, we have an option that will work for you.
● Three levels of membership: Gold level (unlimited classes), Silver Level (20 classes/month) and Bronze Level (up to 12 classes/month).
● Drop-in anytime that works for you for just $10/class
● Purchase a punch card for 5 or 10 classes at a reduced rate.
● Two Hour Endurance Rides: A very intense 120 minute cardiovascular workout for those looking to boost your fitness and endurance level.
● Triple Threat: Our unique Triple Threat classes combine cycling, strength training, and stretching/yoga. Participants will complete 30 minutes of spin/cycling, 30 minutes of strength training, another 30 minutes of spin/cycling, and finishes with 30 minutes of yoga. This class works your entire body, strengthening it, improving cardiorespiratory, flexibility, strength, and core.
Benefits Of Spinning Indoor Cycling Classes
Spin classes are a great way to add a new exercise to your fitness routine. You can burn more than 500 calories/hour and strengthen your legs, glutes and your heart in the process. Because it is a no impact activity, you do not tax your knees or hips, making it an ideal exercise for those who may have been injured recently. You can choose how hard you push yourself and back off if it gets too intense. Total Wellness Coaching provides fun, upbeat music and an atmosphere of support and inspiration. To try a spin cycling class, call 763-237-3245 or stop by our Cambridge studio on South Main Street.