Sought out for its many benefits, Yoga is an exercise in a classification of its own. Yoga is powerful, yet never rushed. Yoga shows us that a practice of patience and focus can yield some amazing results and because of this TWC offers a variety of Yoga Classes in our Cambridge Fitness Center. Together we can improve our strength and increase balance, there are many ways yoga benefits the body, mind and spirit. Experience it for yourself with us today!
Some of the many Benefits of Yoga
- Strengthens Muscles
- Improves Balance
- Increases Flexibility
- Induces Relaxation
- Improves Focus
Yoga has been proven to be helpful for so many conditions, ailments, injuries and lifestyles. From poor posture to high blood pressure, yoga can play a vital role for many in life. Whatever your reason for seeking the benefits of yoga for yourself, the team at Total Wellness can help you master poses and breathing techniques, so you can take your new-found Zen with you, always.
Yoga Class Varieties our Fitness Center offers:
- Unlimited Yoga/Fitness Classes – For $50 a month you can experience unlimited yoga. Our current summer yoga schedule offers a yoga class every day of the week except Wednesday.
Don’t feel like a Membership? Drop in Yoga Classes are only $10!
- One-on-one Yoga Training – If you would feel more comfortable mastering poses with one of our yoga instructor we would be happy to help.
- Partner Yoga – Have some fun with a friend or meet someone new and share an enjoyable experience with us when we partner up during yoga.
- Guided Relaxation Classes- Part exercise, part meditation – let our instructors guide you on a path to relaxation.
- And many more – From Gentle Yoga Stretch to Yoga Core Fusion – Register Online Today!
Challenging yet Peaceful
Contact Total Wellness Coaching today and discover what people are saying about Yoga for yourself and meet others who enjoy it too. Our Cambridge Yoga Classroom Floor is shock absorbing, to increase comfort and reduce strain. Come enjoy the energy boosting, muscle strengthening and balance improving exercise style. Register online for an unlimited yoga membership, call our Cambridge Fitness Center at 763-237-3245 or drop by our Fitness Center for a quick yoga class today but be sure to Check The Summer Calendar for the class going on today.