Are you busy next Tuesday and/or Thursday at 9am? If you don’t have prior engagements, we formally invite you to our Yoga Class in Cambridge, MN. This Week our Tue and Thur Yoga Classes will be Olympic Themed, in honor of the 2016 Olympic games in Rio. You don’t have to be a member at all to join either, just bring your yoga mat, water, $10 and be ready to get your yoga on. Or become a Total Fitness member and get unlimited yoga and fitness classes for $50 a month. Our Yoga Core Fusion class is an entire body workout that is both upbeat and focused on awareness.
Yoga Workouts with a Twist
We like to keep things interesting around here at Total Fitness, and when I mention things, I mean the exercises, routines, styles and approaches. We like to keep light on our feet and mix it up. Nothing more exciting than the same old routine….not! Get out of a rut and workout with excitement, while trying new things and maybe learn more about exercising and even yourself.
Our Cambridge Yoga Class Variety
- Hatha/Kriya Yoga – Intently focused on breathing and breaking poses down into their fundamental roots, this yoga class gets deep into the spirit of the practice of yoga.
- Yoga Core Fusion – We throw in some traditional yoga with Vinyasa yoga style to create what almost seems like dancing.
- Gentle Yoga Stretch – Great if you are looking for a slower paced yoga or for those who may have restrictions and need pose modifications.
- Hatha Flow Yoga – Loosen your breathing and body with a yoga class that flows with positive energy.
- Restorative Yoga – Focused on detoxifying your body, this yoga class is a full hour of yoga that will burn calories and strengthing your body.
- One-on-One Yoga – If our class schedule doesn’t work out for you or you would like to learn yoga with an instructor to get more comfortable with your technique contact us directly.
- Partner Yoga – Enjoy Yoga with someone special in your life, come with your friend, relative or your significant other and enjoy yoga moves and a class together.
- Guided Meditation – If your spirit needs refreshing and calming contact us about our guided meditation classes, a little help relaxing can go a long way.
Yoga Classes Minnesota
Come in whenever the wind blows you here or make our Yoga classes your new Zen. Our Yoga instructors always love seeing new faces and remember the ones that come back. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our Yoga Variety at 763-237-3245 and we hope to see you at our Olympic Themed Yoga Classes this week!